ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.
ZeHero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas!

2 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas! Empty Merry Christmas!

Post by Captain Laze Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:35 am

Merry Christmas! 818606087 wop wop Merry Christmas! 818606087
I wish all members and visitors happy holidays and turkey!
Maybe I should have made some christmas picture for the front page
maybe I should have come up with some sort of event
maybe updated the thread about dragonica us restart watevr..

It didn't happen!
busy so busy.

A christmas or winter gif thing might come soon.
Guess we could try having some sort of event... ZH action 2low man
Dragonica reboot event might come soon too. Plans are in the making. Something along the lines of.. um, starting new characters together with focus on roleplay and adventure!! Merry Christmas! 1204666513 cus that's happening. You all are very into those sorts of things. Yeah... No, dude. I do not know. It could be nice, yeeeaah??? It is kinda problematic at the moment. The pirate life is busy so busy. Sailing around in coldland without interwobs. Oh, the horror. I'll be done in the beginning of February. Getting my own place then, too. Yayo. Internets all night, every night.  Dragonica and rum?! Event?! Yes?! Merry Christmas! 1084228744  Come on!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! santa
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Merry Christmas! Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Merry Christmas! Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Empty Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Jooooker Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:22 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Merry Christmas! 1084228744
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:
Merry Christmas! Left_bar_bleue1/0Merry Christmas! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:40 am

Up with heads, boiz!

Winter picture is happening. Too many pixels...
Event is planned. Dragonica Reboot Event will happen in February. We start new characters on Warportal's Dragon Saga server. Remember to search for that client for non-english PCs. Then we just play together for a while. To lv 40 seems like an alright goal, ehh? Then we'll play those characters. Not a bunch at the same time like a certain person have a hang of doing... Yes Laze you're a moron thanks. OK, so yeah. We'll try actually doing it together. So not one of us suddenly is lv 36 while the others are lv 24. I wrote focus on adventure and roleplay. Well... Some might not be entirely into this. One way of doing it is to update the screenshot thread along the way. Perhaps we should make a journal here on the forum too. Day-to-day log of our adventure! Wohoo. Then we make it a big deal on the Warportal forum and get fans, then it's art and requests and gold everywhere muahahahah. Maybe not.

I went back to dragonica. Got started at WP. Remade Ritona (arba).... She's lv 30 so far. Not too sure, maaan. Kind of weird making the same character.. Perhaps I even could have made a male character?! Wooot!! idk. Grenadiers are really nice. I will build up a shaman too. Must have a drakan. Drakan pride, guys. So tired of twins.. So yea, shaman it is. For the event, though. I think I'll go for Battlemage. Didn't get that into it at EU. It's a pretty alround class and.. Jesters are still bugged. FD is crapped Merry Christmas! 1084228744 I'll make the thread for this event before returning north. With a link for the client, I guess could be nice.. Then yall can prepare for another ZH adventure!!

Oh, and this is kinda nice news too. The game is pretty active. I've met people. Added as friends. Some might be tricked into joining us here! Muahahah
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Merry Christmas! Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Merry Christmas! Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Ok, I've decided. I'll return to Dragonica again. I don't have much for MMORPG's anymore, so I'm unsure if I'll stay for very long, though.
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Awyea! We have Dede on the team
So then we have... Scar even though he is busy Merry Christmas! 3614629120, magical Dede, myself and we can press Rei and Akie to join. Maybe even Zeagon and Lego. Besides that, we might get some new folks! (Wow seriously?! New people here?? Yes!). Could be that I get a rl friend to come too. We'll be a whole bunch, hah. I don't even know how to handle this many people Merry Christmas! 818606087
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Got lvl 20 for the first imte since forever!

Spoiler:
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Look at that combo noob! Such skill, such hair.
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum