ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.
ZeHero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title of the topic

2 posters

Go down

Title of the topic Empty Title of the topic

Post by Captain Laze Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Title of the topic InmGO6X
Partyparty Laze and the robots

Dragonica EU died. Much sadness, yes.
I said I would make a post to reboot at DragonSaga (US server), but... Now I can't find the thread with that German's patched version that worked on non-English systems... The normal one is a pain for us; won't complete the installation and takes an eternity telling us that. Well, maybe they removed it since they fixed their client? I don't know and have some problems finding out. Some might have heard that I'm locked away in a place with limited internet. I can't play games or anything on it... So I can't play before next year anyway. So there's that.
Not sure where to go with this thread, um... Scar managed to spark some life, but we're still pretty dead. If there's still a "we" lzm. I don't know about you guys, but I still have interest in this thing. Ofc I got back inspiration to play just when they closed. Still liking this forum too. I really miss this platform to spam mah sheit. Might lose interest in the game pretty fast, since I nerded most out of it already, but I still love drawing inspiration from it. Like this gif. Glorious. I should make a blog. I almost tried to, but I don't know where to start. fk tumblr. I could do it here. Then everyone can join in! Yaahay lzm. We had those things going, I thought it was nice.

Hey, let's make a list of the great things we got here:

• Introductions. It was one of the biggest threads and it was interesting. Ofc people would need a reason to be here in the first place, though...
  • The music thread! It even worked. Good thread. I'm always interested in recommendations. Got a bunch of tracks to share too.
  • The Nintento threads! I'm still into console games and the business isn't dead either. We had that Mario Kart session, remember? Come on, that was pretty fun! With the new Super Smash Bros. coming up, perhaps we could...?
  • Minecraft threads. We tried lol so hard. We could play creative games together.
  • Guild video. It was horrible, but it was fun making it. I think I have gotten a little bit better at making videos, so a new shot at something like a video could be horse.
  • Speaking of videos. Dede's videos lol Come on, youtubestar, make a comeback.
    (Had to go look at our forum again at this point lol)
  • The vacation trip thread ahaha fk u majo thinking I was girl and then you said you thought I was siko so I guess you called him a girl and oh yes I was "obviously a guy" yesss and akie called me handsome #lifeachievement
  • My shitty guides was cool posting, they are usually just in the form of derplong skype chats. I even think some outofguild people looked at them. daiumson
  • The screenshot thread went down the drain lol but it could be a thing. Staring halfassforumblogging, I think I'd use it more. Btw

Post your character and I'll try making a pixel two frame dance animation. We could make a huge party gif! (alala found that gif of Siko ahahaha yes we had some moments)

Guess what I'm asking is:
How interested are people in the guild/forum?
What would you be interested in doing or just reading?
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Title of the topic Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Title of the topic Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty The feels

Post by Aerila Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Well damn you and your ability to find missing posts. I wanted to try that Sad Waiting patiently for Laze to get back from this scary place with no internet

Sooo, for the questions that you've asked:
I'm very interested in keeping this forum/guild up and going. Making some more memories with you guys sounds like fun! Definitely want to experience more. The ones I already have; 10/10 would experience again.

What I'd love to do is some more MK. Cheesus, that was a lot of fun. Maybe I'll even be able to find some more trees to crash into.
I'd love to read some more recommendations in the music thread, please post! Oh and it would be cewl if people kept posting pics in the vacation trip thread. It's nice to know that people go out and explore, unlike myself.. You could post some pics and adventurous tales from wherever it is you are, Laze.
I'm up for some MC, don't know about you guys, but it could be worth a try..? No?

You still owe me that L4D2 session, Laze. Get your arse home. Still waiting
Aerila
Aerila

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty lyf4wrld

Post by Captain Laze Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Wow... That was... unexpected.
I will give you everything if you just, like, stop being dead???
Except pictures since it's kind of against laws of national security. Could take pictures of Bergen, but my phone fell in the sea and was dead when I finally got it up. fk it was cold. This derp thing I got now has an amazing 2mp camera... and somehow is worse than a ds camera. Guess I could bring my almost real camera next time I'm allowed out of here, if ever((
I did start a blog but it's awkward as hell and fkno if I'm sharing it just like that even though I doubt it would be really hard to find anyway. Russian intelligence already found it.
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Title of the topic Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Title of the topic Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Werkin

Post by Aerila Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Being dead is my special ability.
No, I'll be more active from now on (déjà vu x ?). I'm working atm, but during my spare time I seriously have nothing to do. So no excuses to be dead anymore. Woo. So yesplease, give me all the thangs.

Wait.. you.. How did you manage to find that thing in the sea..? Sorry to hear about your phone though, even more sorry to hear about the pics. Wouldn't want to have national security after you, do we? Heh.. eheh..he..

Awwcmoonn. Share it! Share it! Share it! Share it!
Aerila
Aerila

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Re: Title of the topic

Post by Captain Laze Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:03 pm

I dived for it. Had to feel the bottom since it was full of weed and mud...

I'll post pictures if I can get my camera. Finishing the course this week, so might be sent home for some days. Håper...

Show lyf, get thangs.
Spoiler:

If anyone wants to join the American server, but are hindered by some sheit client, I do have that German's file which I could share. Would be a lot of patching, but... worth it..?
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Re: Title of the topic

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down