ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.
ZeHero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luck or what?

2 posters

Go down

Luck or what? Empty Luck or what?

Post by Jooooker Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:28 pm

So, not long ago I was out riding a boat to a small island near our town with my class in school. We're there every year
after the school has started. I had quite a lot of fun and did some stupid things during that day. It was pretty windy, but that didn't bother me.

About 4-5 hours later we rode the boat back to the town. I was about to take my bike and ride it back home when suddenly, the wind blew a wasp right on my face. Its stinger hit me about half a centimeter away from my mouth. I was really lucky because, I can't imagine what would happen if it flew in my mouth. Or even worse, it could've hit my neck. My lip swelled nicely for a few days and it hurt badly.

Here's a question for you:
Would you consider it luck or bad luck?
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:
Luck or what? Left_bar_bleue1/0Luck or what? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Back to top Go down

Luck or what? Empty Re: Luck or what?

Post by Captain Laze Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I was about to say 'it's just a wasp..', but.. Are you allergic?
I got a friend who is allergic, and he'd die if he got stung close to his throat unless he got medical attention real fast.
If so I guess you was lucky not to get stung there, but it's hardly 'lucky' at all to be stung by anything
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Luck or what? Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Luck or what? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:26 pm

I wouldn't even be able to type this if really was allergic, right? But getting stung on the throat doesn't seem more pleasant that getting stung near the mouth.

Now that I think of it, it could've gone much worse if the wasp flew in my mouth and stung me INSIDE of my throat. I should at least consider myself lucky for that. <_<
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Jooooker wrote:I wouldn't even be able to type this if really was allergic, right?
Depends on how allergic you are. A normal person wouldn't exactly die by being stung by a normal wasp. If you got such a reaction, you might be allergic.
Being stung on the throat would be really dangerous for one with an allergy. The infected area would swell more than on a normal person and cause breathing problems, and being suffocated to death. So I'm saying it's worse than being stung in the face, which isn't really lethal...
Getting stung in the mouth would be amazing. An amazing sigh, at least. That would have been hell for anybody, but I don't think you'd swell enough to die unless you got an allergy.
Lucky that you weren't more unlucky, but the event was still on the bad side of the scale.
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:41 am

Luck or what? Greetinglaharl

Just a week ago when I was greeting ''Laharl Krichevskoy'', he was offering me to be his vassal. Luck or what? 1204666513 I didn't know what to do when he said that. I was wondering what I had to do after I became an overlord's vassal. I couldn't find that out. Luck or what? 818606087 I became stressed and stopped talking to him, I was kinda scared that Larharl would come and throw a huge fireball at me if I said something he didn't like.

Do you think that I should accept the offer, to be an overlord's vassal? Luck or what? 634263221
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 am

Tell him to burn if he ever tries to steal my vassal Luck or what? 3614629120
Hmhmh... You could ACT like his vassal, while being my undercover agent. Gather ALL the info!

Do you consider yourself lucky now, or...? How is this related to wasps?
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 am

I did name the topic like that for one reason. It's to let people share when they are lucky! That one was not supposed to be related to the wasps.

Edit: Well, not just luck. People can add bad luck here too.
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum