ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.
ZeHero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing games while streaming live

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Question is in the post

Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing games while streaming live

Post by Sikowitz Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:58 am

derp, too bad laze and I cant watch ye live :I

edit: maybe i can check if my crappy internet can handle the livestream....

Last edited by Sikowitz on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:
Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/9000Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9000)

Back to top Go down

Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing games while streaming live

Post by Jooooker Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 am

WHOOHOO!!!!! I'M ALONE!!!!!
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:
Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:25 pm

There ya have it. Feel free to give me some feedback.
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:
Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerila Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm having some problems with my comp...
So I won't be online or watching you :/

Stupid Windows media center suddenly wants to run all my programs -.-
I'll watch the video later when I've fixed this piece of crap :/
Aerila
Aerila

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Ah MAH GAWD IT IS FAAAAAABULOUS!
Dede, I honestly didn't expect you to have such a voice xP It's pretty nice to listen to.
For the video... It's friggin long Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 1204666513 Fifty minutes.. FIFTY MINUTES Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 1204666513
I don't think it should have been any shorter however, since, even though the start was a tad boring 'cause it was oh-so obvious that you had played it before, you made great progression through the video. Was real nice after you got to the Donkey Kong part. GAWD, DID I EARGASM AT THE START OF STAGE TWO. Had to pause the video just to search up the music. That music made everything nice. How the heck could you not like it? Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 818606087 Guess I was lucky; my fav part of the track was the intro. Which we got to hear a couple of times Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 933704734
You spoke clear enough, and what you actually say will improve the more you do this, so that's all good. I think your version was much better than the one you posted in the OP. Well, except for the length...
You didn't really rage at any point, which I suppose was well done. I really love how you ragequitted at the end: "Yea. Bye.". Ah, the irony. Marvellous. Was it intentional?
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Nothing was intentional o___n
The music in the second stage honestly makes me cringe.
If you wish that I make the videos shorter, fine, no problem (Makes it a bit easier for me, though).
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikowitz Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:29 pm

do slender next!
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:
Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/9000Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 pm

If I have the guts + time
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikowitz Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:35 pm

ye realy shud, you wont only scare yerself, but also the ppl watching xD
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm

You got to agree that an hour is a bit long for a video of this kind?

... I forgot that it was meant to be a stream. The length is fine for that.
I'm sorry for missing it live. I really wanted to watch it, but I couldn't. My father dragged me out to the beach. Can't really say I regret either, the weather was fantastic.

When do you plan on making the next "Try not to rage at:..."? Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 933704734

@ Siko: Isn't Slender a horror game? That doesn't really fit the rage theme...
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikowitz Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm

its sort of a horror game.
in the game ye are trapped inside a dark forrest at night, and ye need to collect 8 pages that are hidden in the world (they all spawn at the same spot when ye hafta do it over) and as soon as ye grab the first page, the slenderman will spawn! it will hunt you, and when ye see it for the first time from a distance...RUN LIKE HELL! else he will folow you, if you run, you have a chance of ditching him, but not for long. its not a long game, if ye know what to do, but if ye dont, then prepare to play for hours. xD

slendy will kill you when you look at him, even when slendy is behind ye, he cant kill ye if ye aint looking at him. dont stand too long against a wall and then turn around, cuz its highly possible slendy will stand behind ye Razz

if ye still dont really understand, then go search a video on youtube or smt >.>

edit, ow it can and it will addect the rage, specially when dede dies over and over xD
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikowitz Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 am

SO ...
Dede, you know when you gonna stream next? if so, what game you gonna play? Razz
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Um..... It is actually hard to find time to do this since the summer is about to end. But what I do know is that the days I actually can stream are Monday - Wednesday (And maybe Thursday, but still not sure). As for the Slender part..... I've decided to play that in the next stream. I'll play Slender next stream, then IWBTGG after that, Slender etc. I really should change the name to something more fitting, since I'll try to play requested games from now on (Though, not too many). What do you think I should change it to?
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikowitz Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:11 am

i saw in a video of pewdiepie today that there is a game based of slender, called sanatorium (not sanitorium) and its basicly the same as slender, but in a different map, and that if you are far away enough, you can actually see him pop up around the corner....
you give it a try too xD
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Finally, less homework to do. I still have some left to do but once I'm done with them, I'll be playing Slender (Possibly next week). There are only 2 days which I'll be able to stream in peace and these 2 days are Tuesday and Wednesday. Are these days ok for you? And how long do you want it to be? 10-20 minutes or something?
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Works for me. Unless I'm eating dinner...
From what I've seen, things aren't going too fast in this Slender thing. I'd say two episodes of 15-20 mins would be nice.
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikowitz Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:40 pm

if you suck with slender, then its like 5 mins and youre done. i guess you arent THAT bad, so i suggest doing like 3x a game of slender, wich i guess will be around max 40 mins in your case... GL!
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 am

So, um, what happened to the stream?
I might be a bit busy with homework and such this week, but I'll try.
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:55 am

Does this sound familiar to you? ''I forgot it, I'll do that another time.'' That's my situation now.
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikowitz Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 am

fu dede! Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 3418388377
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Hmm? I have tests this week. Can't do much about it. Playing games while streaming live - Page 2 933704734
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:56 pm

UPDATE! I'll be doing the next stream on Wednesday. And I'll be able to stream from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM and from 8:00 PM to 8:30. I'm just asking which time works best for you so that I can prepare myself for the next one.

See ya later!
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 pm

The latter one works the best for me.
Did you decide to go for Slender?
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Of course, I'll even put on my headset just for the extra effect. I don't think I want to show my face though.....
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikowitz Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:02 am

3:00-3:30 is best for me, but i will prolly forget it xD
can some1 gimme a call in game if i do? tnx
Sikowitz
Sikowitz

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next