ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZeHero
Greetings!
You're not currently logged in.
ZeHero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zehero's first year celebration!

3 posters

Go down

Zehero's first year celebration! Empty Zehero's first year celebration!

Post by Jooooker Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Just as the title says, Zehero's almost one year old. And when the guild is one year older, then we have to celebrate right? Zehero's first year celebration! 2930664868

What's the purpose of this celebration?
Well, this is just like a normal birthday celebration. What expect of this celebration is that we can have fun together, and to do that, we need to gather as many people as possible for this celebration.

So, when are we going to celebrate?
Since I don't know the exact date of when this guild was created, I suggest that we celebrate Saturday 28th January, so that people have at least a chance read this and so that I can have the time to change the date of the celebration if someone's busy that day (Reply if you are busy that day). Zehero's first year celebration! 3418388377

Here's a birthday cake for this guild:

And where are we celebrating?
I think channel 2 Port of the Winds will be a good place, don't you think? Zehero's first year celebration! 818606087

What are we going to do?
We can discuss about that. We don't have to do one thing, we can do a lot in one day. Zehero's first year celebration! 2848170429 If you have an idea, just reply.

Here's a birthday cake for this guild:
Zehero's first year celebration! Birthdaycake2u

I had to take a random cake since I didn't have the time to finish drawing my own cake. I'm so sorry!!! Zehero's first year celebration! 1084228744
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:
Zehero's first year celebration! Left_bar_bleue1/0Zehero's first year celebration! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Back to top Go down

Zehero's first year celebration! Empty Re: Zehero's first year celebration!

Post by Captain Laze Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:14 pm

How time flies! (Not really, have been a long year, if you ask me.)
I didn't think of having an anniversary, but I guess we should have one Zehero's first year celebration! 2930664868
I don't remember the date it was created, either. So the 28th is fine. Works for me, too (for now), but what time? As usual, later is better to me. I would still do what it takes to join early if that's what works for the rest, ofc.

"gather as many people as possible". What people? I can try to convince those guildies lurking around in my chat lists, but we still wouldn't be all that many. Did you think we should invite random people on the street..? If so, there's always loads of them in POW ch.2

As for what we could do... We could... EAT CAKE!
Zehero's first year celebration! Kcinv
Gratz with the first year, mates!
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Zehero's first year celebration! Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Zehero's first year celebration! Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 pm

ZeDood wrote: Works for me, too (for now), but what time?

I was thinking that we can have the event the whole day.

ZeDood wrote:"gather as many people as possible". What people? I can try to convince those guildies lurking around in my chat lists, but we still wouldn't be all that many. Did you think we should invite random people on the street..? If so, there's always loads of them in POW ch.2

Uh... Um... Wow, I never thought of that. What I can think of now is just, people. Let me think about that.
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:
Zehero's first year celebration! Left_bar_bleue1/0Zehero's first year celebration! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amako Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:04 pm

i think we should spsm megaphones and tell peopl to come to the ZeHero celebration party Zehero's first year celebration! 2848170429
Amako
Amako

Character sheet
Awesome:
Zehero's first year celebration! Left_bar_bleue100/100Zehero's first year celebration! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm still not too sure if it's a good idea to invite everyone, but I'll leave that decision to you, Dede

Oh, btw; maybe we should record it! Could works as an aperitiff untill our next supermega powerawesome hyperfresh faaaabulous guild video. Do you think they will hold the event again this year?

Nobody likes my cake ...
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:
Zehero's first year celebration! Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Zehero's first year celebration! Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooooker Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Ok, I'm going to be honest now.
I did actually expect that there wouldn't be so ''many'' from the guild participating for this. And, I have never expected this to be a ''big'' party either.....

*sigh* Before I posted this idea I thought that, in case that there won't be many people paticipating for this, we just have to invite random people, which I thought wasn't a good idea. And if we don't invite random people, we can just have fun by ourselves. And if we don't do that either, then we can just cancel this, if you don't have a better idea. Seriously, I'm out of ideas.....

ZeDood wrote:Do you think they will hold the event again this year?

Maybe they will, maybe they will not. There's something that I that has annoyed me after the guild event. It's that no one has replied to my post in the Dragonica forum about a guild event for 2012 at all, before Gpotato blocked the topic for further posts. It feels like no one wants to have that event. Zehero's first year celebration! 1388914211 And another thing that has annoyed me. You know, there were only 2 guilds who participated. So I think the chance for a new guild event is pretty low.

And if they don't have another guild event then I just have one question to them. Why did they even put the ''2011'' in the event title?
Jooooker
Jooooker

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Laze Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Big parties isn't really what we are know for, no... but that's okay, we can invite our friend list peeps and those in POW, as well as some shouts in the tradechat and over a megaphone. Maybe the party will attract potential members! We can advertise with something like "ZeHero is celebrating its first year! Join the party in POW ch.2. Will be recorded". I've been surprised at how many that shows up when they got the chance to be famous over Youtube.

Btw.. I was going to Sweden last Saturday (for candy!), but due to heavy snowing, we didn't go after all. So we are going this weekend, which crashes with the party. Meaning, I can't come before the evening. After eight pm, or so.

I'll make up for it by bringing some firework, tho!

I'm sure they will have the video event again, but not until April, like last year. We should start preparing soon. Hmmm.
Captain Laze
Captain Laze
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down